Thursday, April 23, 2009

First OB appt

I just got back from first appt with ObGyn

He just asked me alot of questions, filled out ALOT of paperwork, did and internal exam and pap, ordered a ton of BW and said I would see the High Risk Doctor between week 11-13 that Noreen from his office would call me tomorrow with the info

They drew like 8 tubes of Blood good thing I am not squeamish. the doctor said my exam today was normal and he knew all about me I didnt have to tell him anything which was great. he said the high risk doc will do some BW and an U/S and then I go back to see him again in 4 weeks and he will order an U/S sometime after that

So we are just in Limbo trying to relax and a little sad I didnt get to see the little butterball today but I guess I am happy that I can in another week or two

No comments: